note: subject to revision, depending on the place of the moon in the constellation and which way the wind is blowing on any given day.
1.Art Gallery of Ontario. Home of the Thompson Collection. The largest and most extensive single collection of Canadian art.
2. Chemainus, Vancouver Island. The town that painted murals to attract visitors. Click slideshow.
3, Lloydminister, Mural 'The Buffalo Twins', centennial project.
4. Montreal Museum of Fine Arts.
5.. McMichael Canadian Art Collection, Gallery,
6.. National Gallery of Canada, Ottawa.
7.. Parliament Buildings, Ottawa. An architectural treasure trove of representative sculpturing, painting and carving.
8. Tom Thompson Art Gallery, Owen Sound, On.
9. University of British Columbia, Museum of Anthropology, Vancouver, BC.
10. Kelowna BC - a city where art is central - statues, an art centre, fountains, paintings, music, culture - its got it all.
CANADIAN ART BLOGS AND INTERESTING SITES
Art in Toronto's Streets
Association of Canadian Editorial Cartoonists
Canadian Society of Painters in Watercolour
Folk Art Canada
Ontario Plein Air Society
Ontario Wood Carvers Association
Toronto Then and Now
Canada's First People: Art & Artists of the Aboriginal Past in North America
Van Gogh and I
OTHER WEB SITES THAT TURN MY CRANK
Jason De Claires Taylor - Underwater Sculpture
Zeke.com The Montreal Culture Guy *A must read for the Montreal Art Scene
ART SOCIETIES ACROSS CANADA
There is great cultural diversity across the breadth of Canada.
Does your community group have an online arts magazine?Contact us to add a link to your publication.
Art Society of King, Ontario.
EZINE- COMMUNITY EZINE ARTS PUBLICATIONS.
Canadian Art, weekly newsletter.
The Link. Campbellford, Ontario
The King Mosaic. King City On.