CONTACT PROTOCOL to protect the privacy of Readers.
1. It is required that you have a FACEBOOK ACCOUNT.
2. You will have to send Frederick Winston, a request to link with him by message.
3. Write in your message to Frederick your personal email address
4. Frederick will record your address and then delete the entire message you send him along with your email address. It won't be needed any longer.
5. The good news is that this procedure has been tested today and the message thread with the reader's address was immediately deleted.
6. The privacy of your personal email address is protected.
A Portrait of the Visual Arts in Canada.
Fredericks-Artworks Blog, copying policy
The Canadian Copyright act, section 29 reports on fairdealing, that it is not an infringement to reproduce someone else's work for research, study, criticism, review or to report. Which pretty much sums up what this site is about. All content sources, be they artists, printed references, and website url's are respectfully identified on this site. http://http//www.canlii.org/en/ca/laws/stat/rsc-1985-c-c-42/latest/rsc-1985-c-c-42.html
A Portrait of the Visual Arts in Canada, is intended to celebrate the richness of Canada's visual arts, and to promote the arts in Canada.
Statement of Intent
I make every effort to credit the sources of information used in this blog and to obtain the permission and cooperation of all the works presented by living artists. I try, as much as possible to use works from public sources eg. national and provincial collections, of deceased artists. If for any reason, any artist disapproves of anything written about them or their work the artist is encouraged to request withdrawal of the content.